My Blog Site

Pinoy Blogs and Reviews..

9:10 PM

► PLDT myDSL Blog

Posted by Jansen Norico

PLDT myDSL poor services



I've been wanting to post a blog about PLDT myDSL since last year (2008) but I don't have time to do it.. Now that I have time, I want to share some experiences regarding their services which frequently lost its connection, very slow in downloading and bad services. I reported all these things several times to their customer service for them to fix our DSL connection and expecting some improvements and speed up the internet. Sad to say, a day after fixing the said problem we encountered the same damn connection speed again. Imagine a 10mb file took me 45-minutes to download! That was really disappointing and a waste of time. It's so unfair because we are paying monthly subscription fee to their so-called "high speed dsl" but we don't get the real service that was being advertised on a national TV. I was thinking of cutting our subscription to PLDT myDSL and switch to Sky Cable Broadband but unfortunately our area is not serviceable yet, though we have Sky Cable TV at home. As advised by Sky Cable's CSR it would be available in 2 months time. Well I'm looking forward to make it happen for us not to experience a turtle-like speed anymore. If you guys encounter the same problem, feel free to post.

0 comments: